Financial Fitness For Life USB Flash Drive
Financial Fitness for Life® (FFFL) provides high-quality instructional materials for use with students from kindergarten to grade 12. These materials are presented in separate publications for four grade levels (K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12); within the grade levels, lessons are clustered in themes. The overarching goal of the materials is to help students make thoughtful, well-informed decisions about important aspects of personal finance, including earning income, spending, saving, borrowing, investing, and managing money.
The teacher and student guides are intended to work in tandem; the teacher guides contain the pedagogy and lesson descriptions while the student guides contain the corresponding exercises to be used in and out of the classroom.
All lessons are available in PDF format, making them easy to print or save to your computer. Their electronic format allows you to project lessons, activities and more in your classroom. The search tool allows you to search through all 70 lessons to find the exact keyword, grade level or lesson title you're looking for.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (Service Pack 2) or newer
- Java 1.4 or newer (if using a web browser other than Internet Explorer)
- Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer version
- Mac OS X version 10.3.4 or newer
- Safari 1.3.1 or newer, Firefox 2.0 or newer
- Java 1.4.1 update 2 or newer
- Adobe Reader 9 or later version
- Java 1.4 or newer